- About Us
- About Us
Located in Glenshaw, Pennsylvania, Neely Funeral Home is a full-service, family owned and operated funeral home providing assistance and support in your time of need.
For more than 60 years, Neely Funeral Home has served Glenshaw, Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities with a commitment to service and value. We remain family owned and operated in order to provide a supreme level of caring, and we work closely with you to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
At Neely Funeral Home, we have the experience and expertise to execute your arrangements according to your specifications and with the utmost sensitivity. We also provide personalized funeral services and affordable rates. If there is anything we can do to make your experience better in this trying time, please ask. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your trust.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Funeral Assistance
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought overwhelming grief to many families. At FEMA, our mission is to help people before, during and after disasters. We are dedicated to helping ease some of the nancial stress and burden caused by the virus.FEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID- 19-related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020.
To be eligible for funeral assistance, you must meet these conditions:
• The death must have occurred in the United States, including the U.S. territories, and the District of Columbia.
• The death certificate must indicate the death was attributed to or caused by COVID-19.
• The applicant must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national or qualified alien who incurred funeral expenses after January 20, 2020.
• There is no requirement for the deceased person to have been a U.S. citizen, non-citizen national or qualified alien.
Examples of eligible expenses for funeral services and interment or cremation may include, but not limited to:
• Transportation for up to two people to identify the deceased individual
• The transfer of remains, a casket or urn
• A burial plot or cremation niche
• A marker or headstone
• Clergy or officiant services
• The arrangement of a funeral ceremony
• The use of funeral home equipment or staff
• Cremation or interment costs
• Costs associated with producing multiple death certificates
Please have the following information before contacting FEMA to apply:
• Your name, social security number, date of birth, mailing address and contact phone numbers.
• The name, social security number and date of birth for each deceased individual.
• The location or address where the deceased individual passed away.
• Documentation and receipts for any assistance already received from other sources, including burial orfuneral insurance, donations, voluntary agencies, other government programs or non-pro t organizations.
• If you and another person both incurred funeral expenses for the same deceased individual(s), you canalso provide that person as a co-applicant — include their name, social security number and date of birth on the application.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS ASSISTANCE? FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can also visit us online at FEMA.gov/funeral-assistance/faq.
Information is provided in several languages both by telephone and the website. Call FEMA’s COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Helpline at 1-844-684-6333(TTY: 800-462-7585) from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday and begin the application process. For fastest service following your application, you can begin submitting documentation online through Disasterassistance.gov, by fax 855-261-3452. Documents may also be mailed to:
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance P.O. Box 10001 Hyattsville, MD 20782
Neely Funeral Home is multicultural, in that we serve families of all cultural and religious backgrounds. We understand that each family is unique, and we accept and respect those differences.
Contact us to request a meeting with the staff at our family owned and operated funeral home.
Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed.
Take a few moments to express your wishes now and help to ease the burden on your loved ones.
A collection of answers to questions that people often have when arranging for a funeral.